6/11/05

Don't know my own strength...

...or The Search for Smock



We used to be able to buy vinyl smocks with cloth backing and cloth bias tape edging that held up for years of use by kids. The velcro fasteners were attached , and did not rip off the vinyl the first time the smocks were worn, tearing the vinyl apart, and making art teachers very grumpy.

Doesn't anybody sell those sturdy smocks anymore? If you know a source, please comment!

We are using "big daddy shirts" and old soccer jerseys these days, but they need frequent laundering. I have to haul the hamper home, and run the shirts through hot water pre-soak and wash cycles.

On the positive side, I do get some very colorful dryer lint!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe you can order them from Montessori 'n Such. I'll check out the catalog next week and let you know for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...