5/2/04

Overlapping and floating

I received a very cool photo frame for my birthday. It allows rechangeable photo arrangements at different depths within a shadow box. The possibilities are endless. At the moment I am envisioning a collection of strange photos from my parents: extreme icicles, the largest baked potatoes they ever ate, clean mini-blinds hung outside to dry, shrimp louis salads on multi-colored placemats, shadow of clothesline on snowy ground as an omen to travel to Minnesota, a progression of annual photos of my dad wearing the same forest green flannel shirt over his pajamas while holding various small grandsons on Christmas Day, aluminum cans in the pickup bed of the next door neighbor...

I know. It explains a lot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...