5/30/04

Clean-up detail

Brrakkk! I know there are misspellings and choppy sentences lurking in the muddy, fetid waters of my blog. I am horrified and mortified and alligatorized.

Apparently some Vulcan on the Blogger Stardeck has decided there will be no editing today. I can post, but not edit.

Don't expect me to sleep well tonight. Whenever I manage to drift off, I'll be visited by the nagging, nipping reptiles of revision.

Did I ever mention my 7th-8th grade honors English teacher, Miss Madsen? She's the one who used to throw collegiate dictionaries at us. Her mustache would twitch and her eyebrows would do the Groucho Marx thing. She would stomp her old lady shoe heels, and glare the Samuel Jackson glare. Heaven help you if you dropped a pencil on the floor in her class.

I'm sorry, but IT'S NOT MY FAULT. Please give me a pass to the nurse. I feel a nosebleed coming on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...