9/3/04

Registered trademarks

The Friday lunch gang just left. I think I may need to put the other leaf in the table, and maybe find some folding chairs. Eight seniors, eight pops, ten ham and cheese on rye sandwiches, twelve donuts, one bag each Ruffles, carrots, and frozen niblets. When the last guy arrives he had to bring in the dirty plastic chair from the front step. Everybody says, "Wait! Don't you care about your pants?" "It's O.K.," he says, "They are Stain Defenders." So he proceeds into the kitchen and does a demonstration of the miracles of Stain Defender pants. I was unable to observe this part since I was trapped in my bedroom because of the crowd in the dining area. It must have been a very impressive demonstration, though.

There are workers out front power-washing the sidewalks. My homeowners association dues are going to wash the sidewalks?! The only reason I can think of for hiring someone to wash the sidewalks is that the someone is a relative of a condo board member and owns a power-washing business. I really wish we could have gotten the power-washers and the Stain Defenders together, but I would have needed another dozen Krispy Kremes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...