9/27/04

Guacamole Gwvaaaakkk

Dear Heloise,

I am hoping you can help with some stubborn laundry stains. My son plays in the Under-19 Rec soccer league. Thursday evening he mashed up a lovely, large avocado to make guacamole (He is trained and certified to make his own guacamole) and ate it with Tostitos before his game. Right before his game...Right before his hard-running game on a hot, muggy evening against a tough opponent.

It is difficult to play at the peak of your abilities when you have Ralphed guac on your soccer socks. It is also very difficult to wash the encrusted gwvaaaakkk out of the white socks after they have petrified in the bottom of the laundry hamper for 48+ hours. Bleach didn't work. It still looks like bug guts on the grill of '54 Chevy after a nighttime gravel road detour.

I don't think I'll be buying all that many avocados in the coming month. Kind of reminds me why I won't eat goldfish crackers...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...