6/13/04

Texas Trendsetter

Ten days ago I reported on one of my preschool students who had gone over to the Dark Side with a pair of Fiskars scissors. She had given herself a John Deere contour farming haircut, which at least is cool in the Dallas mugginess-plus climate.

For performance day she arrived dressed in her pine green velveteen Chrismas dress with the white lace color. Her legs were covered with well-scratched mosquito bites. Each bite was circled with Bic pen, then the circles were connected dot-to-dot style. Her mom must be pleased she didn't choose a Sharpie. I am pleased that she didn't create her personal style in my classroom.

When the new version of The Sims comes out, I think this should be an appearance choice for the Sim children. I also hope the little Sims can stand around stomping their heels so their shoes light up. I pray there will be a special sound effect when they put on their Velcro shoes and adjust the straps fifteen times. If you need me, I'll be in the lab working on the prototype for The Sims Preschool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...