6/1/04

More excitement than necessary

In the living room I have many teen guys watching "Reservoir Dogs". This is one of the last movies I watched with my former spouse, and so, I am repulsed and close to breaking out in hives. Nevermind the whole "Stuck in the Middle with You" thing.

Out back, behind the privacy fence, I've got the TXU utility guy trying to find the smelly gas leak. I've also got my neighbor, Sheila, who must have played the Addams family's grandmother. She is accompanied by the petit Napolean of the condo mutiny.

Overhead we have a tornado watch with expected hail. It smells like a big one. I had the teens move the old Buick out in the open, and put their nice Honda Civics under the carport.

I sure hope the storm washes away the pollen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...