6/5/04

A Life-Changing Purse

I sing here the praises and powers of the truly perfect purse. Six months ago I was seduced by a purse at the Plano East craft fair. I didn't need a purse. I wasn't looking for a long-term relationship. I didn't have any discretionary income.

Still, the purse had stolen my heart and my senses. This purse was the Real Me. It was my destiny. It challenged me to do something on intuition not reasoning. I suspended reasoning, and bought the purse. It began to change my life almost immediately.

I'm not a trend-setting person, to say the least, but I was suddenly the object of blatant purse envy. Total strangers at the art museum and opera began commenting audibly about my purse. Homeschooling moms and Wiccas saw the purse and saluted me as a woman of impressive creativity.

The compliments came from women age 22 to 72. All this positive energy inspires me to go off on new adventures and trips. My youngest child will go off to college in another year, and it is time to change my focus from full-time mom to creative traveller.
The purse pushes me to a greater acceptance of opportunities and self-knowledge. It holds a lot of stuff, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...