6/24/04

Blues falling down like hail

Robert Johnson is singing in his falsetto, "Hellhound on My Trail," but that's not what is falling down on me. For a change it's a dry shower this week. The day started off with installing new suspended ceiling panels in the theatre after the water damage I wrote about before. Nothing like spotting for the Kahuna while she's up on the 14' ladder, with dust and chunks of ceiling panel falling down on us both.

The a/c at work is still defiant and manipulative. Much of today I was overheated and "glowing", so the art class glitter clung to me. The chrome wasn't just in my hair for a change.

I won the janitorial nightmare triple crown this week: Sand; plaster of paris; glitter. If I had managed to use raffia I would have been a legend in my own time. They would have retired my number!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...