10/12/04

Back to the Future

Read some of my email when I got up at five. Some were sent at 6:44 and 8:44 a.m. Tues. I always laugh when I get emails from the future. I've tried to adjust the clock for my computer and my Comcast, and it hasn't made any difference. It really doesn't matter. It's not like I'm involved in insider trading. The emails were really sent about 1 a.m. and 3 a.m.

Was aware of the sound and aroma of my coffee maker automatically making my morning coffee at some point, but went back to sleep. Woke up again at 5 a.m. Geez. I thought I set the coffee maker for six a.m. Now I'm getting coffee from the past to go with email from the future. Where is Michael J. Fox with that DeLorean? This afternoon when my most precious class decides to play "carwash", I will imagine myself in the DeLorean instead of the Buick. Wonder if the DeLorean has a cupholder.

And yes, I'm really posting at 06:11 a.m., Tues., Oct. 12, 2004!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...