11/30/04

Inevitability

The big pot of turkey soup is on the front burner, so it must be the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving. No one much cares for more turkey in any fugue or variation, thank you very much, but I still have to make it. The soup may never be supped, but making it is my patriotic duty. I put in a lot of chopped zucchini, this year. We don't want to be overrun by those green veggie-terrorists.

And now I hear Tom Ridge has resigned. Late last Thursday afternoon I knew Tom's days were numbered. His agency had done absolutely nothing to stem the flow of matching Tupperware containers and lids from my kitchen cabinets. I live in Texas, so it is possible the containers were pulled across the border with a Ross Perot NAFTA sucking sound. Or they may have disappeared in a humongous Tupperware "burp".
'Scuse me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...