11/3/04

I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat.

Will RogersUS humorist & showman (1879 - 1935)
I have to believe the Big Kahuna Life Force is amused by our inept self-centered mortal rodeo clown attempts to lassoo the wily bucking cosmic comic energy using Will Rogers-wanabee rope tricks. Like the high school chemistry teacher who was really just the varsity basketball coach equipped with a slide-rule, a winning record, some toothpicks and styrofoam balls, let's deliver impressive imitation Gene Wilder laboratory lectures on how to clone ever-lasting bionic Supreme Court justices. Acid etch a world in which we are not the most disgusting, wasteful, arrogant, despised Modern Stone-Age Family. I need to believe we can do that far more than I wish to believe the words of the preschooler who told me I looked really beautiful today, "just like a teenager".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...