11/13/04

Home Improvement Makeover

My condo has a new decor and special fashion accents thanks to a nationally known program. No, it isn't the latest project of the Queer Eyes. It isn't being gutted down to the load-bearing walls by This Old House, although I have invited Bob Vilas to stop by with his Craftsman flame-thrower for a special consultation. I'll give you a hint. In the past Collagemama has ranted about the Auto Zone battery and toolboxes in the living room, and the bucket seat from a sold-to-salvage-yard Geo Prism in a bedroom upstairs.

My new living room conversation piece/decorating accent is a half-empty case of Valvoline. Aren't you so jealous? Don't you wish Click and Clack would do an extreme makeover of your home, too?

Even my Sims families don't have the Car Talk design options for their houses. I haven't seen the new Sims game yet, I admit. It is supposed to be more realistic. Maybe it will have audio background noise of a washing machine running, running, running washing greasy rags.

Should your life need more excitement, I found a new way to waste time on-line. You can literally watch paint dry at the This Old House web cam archive time-lapse site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...