5/28/05

Sponge Mom Square Tops

Spring is sprung.
The grass is ris.
Wonder what shape your t-top is.

At the end of last summer the washable knit t-tops from Kohls, Mervyns, Penneys, and even Dillards were rectangular. What happens in the deep dark recesses of the closet over the winter months that transforms them into squares? I don't want my midriff to show! It's not a good look, but my shirts have all gone short and wide. Can I stretch them on The Rack?

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

What would Monty Python do about my shirts? WWMPD?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I like your blog! I was just clicking through blogs when I came across yours. What a fun site! Keep posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...