5/25/05

Olive the other reindeer

...used to laugh and call him names. They never let my Howie join in any reindeer games...


My dad is one lucky dude. My brother brought an assortment of taste delights from the olive bar at the HyVee in Sioux City when he visited Dad last weekend. Dad is grooving on green olives stuffed with bleu cheese, black olives stuffed with red peppers, red peppers stuffed with green olives, a blue dog over a yellow tree, a yellow dog under a blue tree, and many other gourmet Go, Dog, Go! delicacies.


My favorite part of Snapshots From the Wedding is the kids wearing pitted olives on their fingers. Nothing says "special occasion" like wearing black olives on your fingers! I really think Olive the Other Reindeer should wear olives on her antlers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...