12/5/10

Twinkly health care reform

When I am in charge of the world, there will be four national health care plans for all Americans.  We will have a choice, of course, because Americans are all about choosiness.  The options will be:

 Blue--For folks who want peace on earth and need a little piece of quiet for the holidays.

  Red--For people who turn on the rear burner but put the pan on the front burner.

  Green--For people who take reusable bags to the grocery store.

  Multi--For people who like people...the luckiest people in the world.

All the plans would be essentially the same.  All would guarantee that you see your doctor within 45 minutes of your scheduled appointment time or the visit is free.  All would fully cover mini Christmas lights as preventive Mental Health care for up to $15 in new strings per year.

© 2010 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I vote for your plan. And have frequent need of the little red lights. But really am a multi!

Kim said...

I am a multi who wishes she had a little more memory to be a green.

Collagemama, Kathleen and I have been friends for over 40 years, so as I read your blog I thought to myself, "Oh Red, that's Kathleen!" but then I thought, she's more like a multi with a few extra red lights thrown in!

I like your plan, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...