4/2/04

Is this the Promised Zest?

Today I've gone forth to do battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. I have been formidable and crusty. Spent the morning composing a letter to my fellow condo complex residents against the dishonest power-grab of the rogue homeowner association board, and in support of the board-in-exile.

Dealt with the insurance paperwork mess from Steven's collision. My slimeball ex seems to have been an uninsured motorist, which should be interesting news to the insurance company where he is currently employed.

Then I confronted the recently self-proclaimed condo association emperor about his dishonest manipulations of our many elderly residents during his petition drive. Quite a rush. The ass got a restraining order against the real board, and is suing each board member personally. I have plans to be the cocklebur in that boy's saddle for weeks and months to come. The pen is mightier than the sword, and hell hath no fury like a woman whose condo dues are being wasted by strutting males with penile size insecurity issues.

In between my battles I read a wonderful book today, Peace Like a River, by Leif Enger. Tom Bodett with hints of Louise Erdrich, Homer, John Neihardt, Tom Mix, and 1962 blizzards I remember....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...