3/12/12

Wolfie and the elusive wolverines

My new best friend is my Wells Fargo banker up at the corner branch.  He looks disconcertingly like Tom Hulce, but without the wig.

Tom and I shared a couple quality hours this afternoon dealing with my dad's  financial stuff.  Much of it made me head hurt under my powdered wig, but this batch is done.  Tomorrow another estate issue to tackle.

So that is How I Am Spending My Spring Break.
When the leaf blowers and week whackers woke me up at 7:30 this a.m. I trundled down to the computer and found the New York Times video about tracking wolverines in my inbox.  Wolverines are far more elusive than bankers, but they are both in the weasel family.

© 2012 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine!

Collagemama said...

Shoulda proofread. There is a certain truth to "week whacker" though when the lawn service ruins a Monday morning sleep-in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...