3/4/12

The Happy Bathroom


When the therapists suggests going to my "happy place", she means where I feel safe and calm.  She doesn't really expect a mental bathroom break. But, hey, I like the upstairs bathroom in the condo. It stays clean and has fun, color-coordinated knickknacks arranged by someone nameless with a terrific sense of design and humor. True, I haven't had a therapist for at least a decade. There haven't been three teen sons sharing that upstairs bathroom for many years now, either. Back then it was NOT a happy place!

Today I celebrate the blooming of the shower orchid. I can't wait to see how the flowers open in that contorted corner above the shower stall.


© 2012 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Lovely! Happy! I have impatiens blooming, and a tiny yellow rose about to open!

Kim said...

Beautiful, I love orchids! But even though I love orchids I might still be a robot, so I will prove so below...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...