2/9/11

Miss Frizzle goes ruleless


My inner junior high guidance counselor has finally given up urging me to "make good use of my time" on these snow days.  I just want to sit here in my Van Gogh starry night fleece robe and stare at the freezing precipitation.  I can't psych up to turn on the Weather Channel, even with the remote control, and I sure don't want to iron while I watch tv.  Just paging through the Sudoku book to find a fresh puzzle takes more zip than I can muster.  Thank heaven I don't have to drive a Magic School Bus full of kids on a learning adventure today.  Make the bed?  You must be kidding.  I'm climbing back under the covers and pulling them over my head so as to miss the end of civilization as we know it.

© 2011 Nancy L. Ruder

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Bed is good.

Collagemama said...

A two hour nap vastly improved my outlook.

Genevieve Netz said...

Cold-day naps are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...