10/24/07

Tragic Secret Bubbles Over

On the double, I've got to toil. The first production of the Dallas Opera season is coming soon, and it's Verdi's first opera based on a Shakespeare play.

This is very embarassing, as I am macbethless. I don't know my macduff from a Camp Fire Girls sit-upon. Here I try to put a Liberal Arts face to the world, but the truth is, I've got this big gap on my Permanent Record.

So if you don't see a new post for awhile, it's because I've dug out my Complete Works. Jose Carreras and Ruggero Raimondi will be singing in the background. If you catch me snoring, give me an elbow poke in the ribs. Time is short.



© 2007 Nancy L. Ruder

1 comment:

Genevieve Netz said...

I would probably have looked through the household Cliff Notes collection first, hoping to find Macbeth. Then I'd have searched the internet for a synopsis. Dragging out Shakespeare would have been a last resort. I'm lazy. However, I admire your zeal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...