10/19/05

Something Snapped

Tomorrow I will be at work, doing my job, teaching my kids, then talking to their parents at a school open house in the evening. Imagine that, I won't be able to wear sleeveless shirts, jerseys, warm-up pants, shorts, sunglasses, headphones, or headgear of any kind. I won't be wearing sneakers or pendants, and my tattoos will not be visible. Will I be whining about the fashion restrictions on my personal expression?

The NBA players should be thanking their lucky stars that they are not the unmatched socks gathering lint on the top of my dryer. In their worst nightmare they are the unlidded or unbowled Tupperware in my kitchen cupboard. This mama is in her Totally Disgusted Walrus Mode. She is slapping the useless, arrogant, overpaid, adolescent, and whiny entities off her iceberg with one fell fin swoop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...