2/9/04

Blowing the whistle

Still humming the music from "The Triplets of Belleville", and doing little dance steps, three days after seeing this fabulous French animated film. The whistle-blower in the movie is a ferociously-devoted club-footed grandma training her orphan grandson for the Tour de France. I can't even begin to describe the delights lurking for the brave cinema-goer. "The Triplets..." aren't for the masses, because I don't want to share! So, nanny nanny boo boo...

Well, maybe I would be willing to share if you love

Rocky & Bullwinkle
Toulouse Lautrec
Fantasia
Dr. Strangelove
Eric Satie
Steamboat Willy
I Yam What I Yam Popeye
Rube Goldberg
Cole Porter
78 rpm recordings
Mary Lou Williams
Count Basie
Tom Robbins
Cruella DeVille
Mickey Hart
AND
Charles Addams

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...