1/20/04

Mad Fish Disease

Just as our 4:00 classes were starting a woman burst in the door sobbing and screaming. I was so involved in transitioning the kindergarten tacklers and ticklers into an allegedly structured enrichment experience that I didn't grasp the weirdness of it all. Our poor director didn't know if the woman was a homicidal maniac, or a homophobic Episcopalian, or what. Turned out someone had hit her car out in front of the school and left the scene. She was lucky. If I ever need the kindness of strangers, our new director is the perfect soothing, sensible stranger.

Had a downer fish in the aquarium this morning. I didn't eat it, nor did I let its aquariummates eat it. I only turned it into fertilizer and feed in the indirect flush scenario. My brain is still a bit spongy worrying about the ramifications for the world economy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...