2/3/13

So far behind I cain't get caught up



Shuffle/ Don't even know where to start, so I'll just swagger into this saloon and sit myself in the corner with my back up to the wall.  You know how to deal?  Cut the deck.

I do not have enough patience stored up in my lifetime account to teach any more children to play card games unless those kids are brilliant, well-mannered, good sports, and therefore direct descendants.  Deal clockwise.

Wild Bill, my ancient next door neighbor, is in the hospital. I don't know if he will ever return to his condo. Wild Bill is like a shadow of my dad, Howie.  If this is Bill's exit event, I pray he can leave with most of his wits and much of his dignity. Go fish.




© 2013 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...