2/10/12

Where to begin? Where do we end? What to wear? Will there be treats?

So far behind.  Lately I've been very happy to wear my New Balance walking shoes because they ARE NOT WHITE.  They look more like short hiking boots than peri-geezerette non-running shoes.

I don't believe in a heaven or a hell, and I know Howie didn't either.  Still, he might be hanging out just anywhere, maybe under the overpass.  There was a wire circle there that made me think of recycling halos.

My dear Organic Cousin's Ex-Wife lost her elderly mother recently.  Well, her mother is not really lost, just departed after a fall, many broken vertebrae, and pneumonia.  My OCExW says that the deceased have forty-one days to move on, but until then they can make phantom telephone calls, ringing and ringing on a nonexistent cellphone.  She and her husband and a friend heard it several times.  For real.  Okay, just so the deceased don't send text messages.  I don't have an unlimited message plan!  Maybe Dad is just messing a bit with my computer and/or my condo mailbox.  Something is definitely messing with both of them.

When I walk the under/over trail in Richardson, I keep tabs on the new grass growing through the plastic netting used to control erosion.  Get fun sparkly effects as the sun heads down.



And that is all for now.







© 2012 Nancy L. Ruder

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thinking of you walking and in messages from the universe.

Kim said...

Do you have any cousin's that are not made of organic matter? Inquiring minds want to know.

Kim said...

Oh for gosh grammar error's sake. Cousins.

Collagemama said...

My Organic Cousin refers to his lifestyle choices, not his biochemical makeup....outhouse, goats, sitting on a rock playing guitar...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...