2/16/12

Row. Such a simple word. Row.

Inspired by the rowing Geico guinea pigs, I am trying to teach penguins to surf.  True, the penguins are inside a paperweight I received from a coworker on Valentine's Day.  I've got time on my hands, though, since Windows insists on downloading and installing new updates by the hundreds.

Think outside the cube.

Mr. Hopper's penguins.

When penguins bowl.

Whistling in the glass elevator.

Huddle in the corner office.

Midnight in Paris.

As my elementary school principal calmly suggested, "Use your time wisely."


© 2012 Nancy L. Ruder

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I am wisely giggling.

Kim said...

Do they gather by the water fountain and gossip?

Collagemama said...

To discuss Fantasy Football, of course.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...