3/28/11

Is thitta word?

What is an "undiesec"?  The blink of an eye when one adjusts ones bloomers while praying nobody is watching?

"Thitta" must be a lisping second cousin of "that so?"

Word verifications for online security provide a lot of free entertainment in my humble existence.  They are like minnestrone for the mind.  The only ones I don't like are New York Times verifications allowing me to email or post a link on Facebook.  Those are always fiendishly cramped and hazy.  Make me feel like I've flunked an IQ test or a polygraph.  Don't let the officers take away my drivers license!  I can still see! 




© 2011 Nancy L. Ruder

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank goodness, I was afraid you were going to make fun of "gardenta"...ok, I wasn't really afraid. Verification word "inatiou" ...where my foot is.

Collagemama said...

I hope it is a comfortable tiou with plenty of room for toes.

Kathleen said...

I got a poem published made up of verification phrases.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...