3/25/10

Jump Up Dance Around


It's got a good beat. You can dance to it.

I'm having great fun displaying our latest art project and explaining the importance of lifesize art to kids and adults. Unfortunately this wonderful moment has caused an annoying song to be stuck in my head. I'm having to jump up, jump up, and get down like I haven't since Danger Baby was home from college one summer. Danger Baby was totally into House of Pain's "Dance Around".

Each of my sons has an interest in music that overlaps with mine. Each is different. House of Pain is not in an overlapping area. I will not say "Jump Around" is a "low point of American music", as I can understand the energy. Plus, I wouldn't want to repeat a memorable dinner table pronouncement from my dad thirty-five years ago when he was annoyed by my music.

Enjoy the energy in the art. The little students are jumping with excitement.

© 2010 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...