3/28/09

Charley Harper at The Public Trust



Attempted a lunch hour visit to The Public Trust to see the vintage Charley Harper serigraphs and original paintings. Due to central Dallas' disregard for the rightness of ninety degree angles and North/South and East/West axes, I managed to get lost while listening to Thunderstruck on cd.

Chief Inspector Dew of Scotland Yard was solving the murder at 39 Hilldrop Crescent faster than I was finding 2929-C Commerce Street. He had Harvey Crippen as trapped as Charley Harper's "Last Aphid".

Once I arrived, I adored the prints. The raccoon works were my favorites. "Barn Owl and Harvest Mouse" with its milkweed pods fit well with my students' seed studies this week.



© 2009 Nancy L. Ruder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...