11/11/06

Only the good towels die young

Finally finished the grout and caulk repair on the downstairs shower, so I can get to work on the upstairs caulk issue before the Thanksgiving houseguests arrive. Now there's a new problem, and you can sing along:

Where have all the bath towels gone?
Long showers passing
Where have all the bath towels gone?
Long time ago
Where have all the bath towels gone?
Gone to college every one
When will they ever learn?
When will I ever learn?

A coworker says her mother-in-law gives her a new set of bath towels every Christmas. I think that is very thoughtful and sweet. A mother-in-law would understand well that it's a treat to have some fluffy towels to put out when guests are coming instead of the tired towels that don't really dry any more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good towels? I think I remember them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...