8/26/06

Wasting away again in Bloggeritaville

The Dewey Decimal side of my brain craves subject classifications easily accessed for my blog (and every other blog in this great land of ours.)

The librarian is dead. Long live the librarian! It shouldn't be all that difficult to sort the blog, but I seem to be wandering about in the dark, musty, old stacks without my library card, instead of quickly downloading a free service and immediately bringing order out of chaos.

This Itty Bitty Blog will just have to keep flowing along in stream-of-conscious mode. I'm searching for my lost shaker of salt. I've wasted way too much time trying out Del.icio.us and Technorati Tags for subject classifications. There will be no frozen cataloging concoctions tonight. This blog will have to keep simmering in the primordial stew crockpot, much as it pains me. Jimmy Buffett must not have any librarian ancestors:

But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on


Wasting a day again in Bloggeritaville
Searching for my lost catalog cards
Grouping my little posts in tiny subject groups
I bjust know it shouldn't be all that hard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new Beta Blogger has a categories feature that I'm looking forward to using one of these days when I fully switch over to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...