6/16/06

DART doesn't rhyme with "thwart"

Riding mass transit gives me time to ponder such oddities of the English language. After my car repair DART day, I decided to try it again. Since I wanted to park the Buick at the Parker Road Station (currently the final north stop on the Red Line), I was surprised to find that hundreds of other people are already in that habit. They get to the station early, and fill up all the parking lots. Clearly, I am not on the cutting edge charting a new frontier of DART exploration! I'm slow to convert, but enthusiastic. I didn't have enough time to figure out a Plan B for that morning, so I drove to work. Now, though, I'm challenged. Mass transit is a puzzle I want to solve. If I solve it, I'll have time for Sudoku and the NY Times crossword on the train.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...