2/14/06

Will Smith in Aisle Three

My memory was erased again in Albertson's this evening. Stopping on the way home from work to get some Swiffer Wet, I scored a parking space right next to the shopping cart corral. Yee-haw, baby, I am cooking with gas!! I'm still in The Zone when I find Pledge Wet Grab-It on closeout, so I get twenty-four for the price of twelve. Minute Rice, check. Mushrooms, check. MGD, check. Mac & Cheese, check. And that's all I remember.

Flash! Blink! Huh? Whuh? The Men In Black have zapped me again with their grocery store memory reset neuralyzer. Mind Is Blank. I check out, and scoop the bags out of the cart to carry to the Buick.

"But wait," you say. "Weren't you parked right out next to the cart corral? Isn't this the perfect time to drive the cart out to the Buick??"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...