2/19/06

Light bulb jokes

The joke goes, "How many caring, sensitive men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" *

Alas, my joke is how many trips to the store does it take the fifty year old woman to remember to buy the light bulb so she can see what she's doing IF she can remember what it was? I've been driving around all week with the burned-out light bulb on the passenger seat. If I didn't have the bulb I wouldn't remember what size base I need. I kind of talk to it, and remind it to not roll off the seat on sharp turns. Keep forgetting it in the car when I go into the grocery or drug store, though. Probably good it's not a baby!



So now that I finally have the light bulb I can read the note on the table that says "get furnace filters". Can't remember what size, though, and I hate to drive around with a dirty furnace filter in the car! If you see a gray-haired lady with a tattoo on her wrist that reads 14x25x1, it will be me.


*"Both of them."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...