2/9/05

Gums to die for

I had an appointment with 2 at 4 today. "Two" is the name of my dental hygienist, although that isn't how you spell it. I always feel like my tartar is being attacked by a secret agent from James Bond's M16 or by Get Smart's Barbara Feldon.

Agent 2 is always pleasantly efficient, and doesn't overdo it during the Floss More Often oration. I bet she whips out of her undercover job at the end of the tooth-polishing day, jumps into her Q-designed car, and speeds off to Istanbul, the Alps, or Hong Kong.
Listerine shaken, not stirred.

My dentist pops in for thirty-four seconds of quality time, and pronounces, "People would kill for your gums!" I'm betting these so-called "people" are the hired muscle of powerful international cartels.

Nobody "kills for" my beauty, my wit, my cooking, or my money. Shirley Bassey only sings about my gums.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...