12/22/04

I do not like it here or there

I do not like it anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Would you, could you in the freezing rain? I finally get a chance to do my own errands and holiday shopping, and it's snowing! Could I speak to whomever's in charge?? I suspect it is the Grinch.

Had a delightful lunch sitting out on the patio of the French restaurant with my dear exercise partner yesterday. We don't give each other gifts anymore because shared time is far more precious. We did a brisk, lengthy, and therapeutic walk before we went to lunch. Thanks so much to the U.S. health care system for the motivation to walk fast and vent loudly about what's wrong with the damn U.S. health care system! It's cheaper than joining a gym. Recent dealings with the health care system have caused me to lose five pounds in aggravation, so the system must be improving my health, right? The system is clearly not Horton. It does not hear the Whos in Whoville. It was created by Sylvester McMonkey McBean to relieve all the Sneetches of their money.



Have you heard of my herd of through horns jumping deer? Every deer jumps through horns of another pellmell by a deer whose horns also are jumped through as well. Have you heard of the word "uncompliant"? That's what gets written on your medical chart if you ask too many questions and quit neatly jumping through the horns of the other deer. Neither Superman nor Dr. Seuss can fix the system without us. It's time for Brave Sneelock to wrestle this Grizzly Ghastly and pin both its shoulders down flat to the mat!

Doctors and hospitals are supposed to work for us, not for insurance and pharmaceutical companies. When did they get so scary? Look what we found in the park in the dark. We will take him home. We will call him Clark. He will live at our house. He will grow and grow. Will our mother like him? We don't know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...