6/15/12

Webbed bliss

When I got the spider on the left in focus I didn't even notice the spider on the right. I love that digital photography lets me see things I wouldn't otherwise. Are these two frolicking in webbed wedded bliss?

Trouble with those pesky little b's and d's is rampant as the preschoolers prepare their Father's Day project. I love my dabby!  I love my baddy!

I love these turtles just hanging out in the sunny curve of the creek far below the trail. They seemed pretty blissed. I may need to find my inner turtle today.










© 2012 Nancy L. Ruder

4 comments:

Kim said...

Baddy dabby turtle daddies. Sisi often leaves me notes about the sad fate of my baseball team, calling them The Cuds.

Kathleen said...

We could name the turtle Dabby and Baddy. And we could name a herd of baseball-playing cows The Cuds!

I love "webbed bliss."

Collagemama said...

Thinking about the uniforms and mascot for The Cuds is kind of scary.

Kim said...

A herd of cows might have better relief pitching than the Cubs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...