12/28/11

An itty bitty bit better

Phew!  It was difficult to work today knowing that my blog was in such an unsettled and aesthetically appalling state.  I can relax a little now.  This design doesn't seem nearly as dreadful.  I still can't get Blogger to accept any of my own photos for the background.  Maybe I need to rethink and simplify all the labels.

Read book reviews all day, but no titles jumped out and grabbed me.  Perhaps I'm still thinking of Wiley the jumping dog grabbing onto his favorite toy.

© 2011 Nancy L. Ruder

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes, the yellow letters were hard to read for old eyes...I would read your blog in any color though! Happy New Year's Eve eve to you!

Collagemama said...

Unfortunately the little golden septagons remind me of bathroom scales. Happy New Years, Kim.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...