9/30/06

Celebrating Condo Caulk and Grout Season

I never got the official notice, but Caulk and Grout Season is becoming an annual event. This year I'm being forced to deal with the deteriorating tiling of the downstairs shower/tub. Last year it was the tile in the boys' bathroom upstairs. That project took four months. Back in fall of 2004, the kitchen sink had the caulk problem.

Wish I had attacked the downstairs tile as soon as I finished the upstairs project. Then I might have remembered how to start. I'll be rereading my notes while letting the bathroom completely dry:

My Grilled Cheese Never Looks Like the Virgin Mary

Take a Picture. It Lasts Longer.

They Came, They Showered, They Conquered

If your family has a special tradition or recipe at this festive time of the year, please share it in the Comments!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is the caulking season, and not one of my favorite seasons, either. I've been trying to ignore it, but I need to recaulk our shower/tub. I'm not sure how I was elected as the caulk-gun wielder, but I wish my term was over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...