3/4/06

Wasting the weekend with Aetna.com

Dear Aetna.com,

On one page of your website it says,

Print, complete and mail the Order Form with your 90 day prescriptions to:
Aetna Rx Home Delivery.


On another page it states,

Maximum Days Supply
Up to a 60 day supply

It also indicates that personalized plan information by telephone is

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

So after spending much of the morning clicking hither and thither through the website seeking the definitive answer about my mail-in Rx plan, I attempted the telephone method. The automated voice recognition fellow was a very pleasant, polite bass. Maybe I could date him. He sounded about 5'11". It would be easy getting acquainted as he already seemed to know so much about me, like my name and birthday. He was good at anticipating what I was about to say, such as when he just guessed right out of the blue that my ID number might begin with a "W". He didn't just talk, talk, talk about his job or sports, and was pleased to ask me little questions and listen to my replies. I took his offered arm as we skirted the puddles on the glistening sidewalk, under the misty glow of the streetlights. We went around the corner to that quiet spot with no ferns to have a drink together. He asked if I would please call him during normal business hours. Then, like lots of guys, he just disappeared into the void, giving me no answers, and no further options. At least I hadn't put on pantyhose!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...