9/9/05

Click on the Refresh icon

Checked out a cd at the library last night while waiting to attend the condo association meeting in the library multipurpose room. Glenn Gould playing Haydn's piano sonatas, HOB xvi: nos. 42, 48-52. I'm sure listening to the music is making me more calm, focused, smart, creative, and witty. I may have to renew it beyond the due date!

Our condo complex recycling effort is picking up new converts. The recycling carts were full for today's city collection. We may have to increase our collections to weekly. What a wonderful problem!

The new "Dialogues" exhibit was my big refresher today. The Dallas Museum of Art has assembled an exhibit exploring the shared artistic themes and vocabulary of Marcel Duchamp, Joseph Cornell, Jasper Johns, and Robert Rauschenberg. My collagemeter is charging, and my tank is nearing full.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...