4/20/05

Hair Club for Men

The resident teen male just flew out of here to rent a tux at the Men's Warehouse! Amen! Prom is ten days away, and I've tried very hard not to nag. I did mention that his hair was starting to look like a wolverine again. He claims if he got it cut before prom it would look really weird. Not as weird as if I trim it while he's sleeping...

When my sister went to prom back in '77, her date was a Lincoln East High Spartan varsity all-rounds/floor-X gymnast who shall remain nameless. He rented a unitard tux so he could do handsprings, splits, and other amazing feats at the dance. I hope there's a pommel horse at Southfork just in case someone shows up for prom in a unitard tux! I can almost see Miss Ellie out in the stable stroking the pommel horse's nose when up prances Pam Ewing in her johdpurs...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...