5/19/12

There was a WormMama who swallowed a fly


I've been fussing around trying to make a worm blog on WordPress just to learn a little bit about making a website with pages and categories. Silly me, I still haven't figured out the new version of Blogger with its options for multiple pages. For the moment my efforts are WormMama's Travelling Worm Show.  I've got another vermicomposting gig June seventh.





At this late date in the school year some of the five year old students are figuring out rhyming words! Because why? fly? guy? eye? spy?




Because why I am also reading about Buzz and Fly Guy. The kids like the one fly in Lucy Micklethwait's I Spy Two Eyes, but they LOVE Can You Make a Scary Face?, by Jan Thomas.

We don't want our fly on the guy. We want the fly off the guy, and in the air. It's a positive/negative puzzle. Paul Klee does not rhyme with knee or buy, but sounds like clay, and he's our art guy!

So just a sample of our project masterpieces:





© 2012 Nancy L. Ruder

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I don't do blogger "pages" yet either. Love these images, collages, and Paul Klee!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...