6/18/08

Make My Day

Winnowings gave me this award last January, and I'm glad to pass it on to a blogger who has made my day several times lately. Bentley Christie's Red Worm Composting blog is practical and down-to-earth on several levels, as I've learned while starting worm bins for school and home. Even better, Bentley actually answers my email worm questions quickly, and in terms I can understand. His enthusiasm for the subject is contagious, and his sense of humor shows up in his various worm experiments--

  • Dear Abby digs in the dirt with Mother Nature.
  • Al Gore goes backpacking with Willie Nelson.
  • The Lorax eats hummus with the Cat In The Hat.
  • Charles Darwin goes to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival.

My thanks to both Christine and Bentley for making my days and encouraging my pursuits!

© 2008 Nancy L. Ruder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nancy!
Thanks very much for the unexpected award. Glad you've been enjoying the blog!

Regards,

Bentley

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...